Exception : SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file

Quiz Venue

More information on the quiz can be found here

Cross Keys (Tunbridge Wells)

cross keys gastro pub

Whether you are meeting friends and family during the day, looking for a romantic meal in the evening or just want to relax with some great food, come and join us…

Cafe

 During the day Cross Keys offers a full cafe menu including freshly ground coffee, herbal teas, cakes and a delicious lunch menu. We welcome parents with children and are pleased to offer baby change facilities and a beautiful lawned garden away from the road.

Bar

In the evening the Cross Keys transforms into a sophisticated bar. With a relaxed Jazz vibe enjoy a drink and a bite to eat. We have a selection of quality wines, real ales and our tasty nibbles menu allows you to fill a hole with a selection of small tapas style dishes.

Restaurant 

Serving high quality traditional British cuisine, our restaurant is open for lunch or dinner. more…

Quiz  

 Have you got what it takes to win? 

£2 per person to enter with maximum of 6 to a team. The winning team takes 60% of the entry money and the runners-up get the remaining 40%.It’s a great night so please come along soon.

Facebook

twitter-bird-white-on-blue

236/238 St.Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. TN4 9XD. UK

Tuesday (fortnightly) 7.30 pm

Write a Review